Tuesday, April 1, 2008

What attracts you to a guy?!!

"What attracts you most to a guy?"

"Nothing, I'm gay!"
"sense of humor"
"his character and heart"
"his respect for my intelligence"
"how he hugs."
"good oral"
"smell"
"if he knows how to rock out!"


there's no picture perfect dream guy...well, there used to be one.  growing up my girlfriends and I would make silly lists of all the things that we wanted in a guy.  his hair color, his build, his eye color, his laugh, your first kiss and everything in between.  so yes, at one point i had a made up some magical guy that could never exist.  he had dark hair and sun kissed skin, his eyes were dark green and he had an fantastic build, believe me!  but just because I had this guy in the back of my mind does not mean that he's what I want or even what i had wanted.  A dream guy is only good for your dreams.  Flaws make us unforgettable and lovable.  So to all the guys reading this right now, don't be discouraged, every woman wants something different.  And i figure that men love the flaws in women as well.  

Perfect is boring.

No comments: