Sunday, February 17, 2008

Eager for change

"I want a 'mistake child' with my boyfriend, so we can start a family."


wow.  this surprised me.  we all have hopes and expectations in life and for some people, being a parent is essential and fulfilling.  it makes me a little sad, but i don't know if I want kids...well, i know i don't want them now, that's for sure.  the whole child-birthing process doesn't really seem appealing to me.  there are so many dreams that i have for myself.  i'm in a very "selfish self-discovering" part of my life right now...how could i possibly know what to do with a child? i haven't even figured out things for myself yet.

but...some people are made to be mothers and fathers.
seriously...
it's like you can see it in them
before they even have a kid.


if you really want a kid...

work at a daycare center.

i worked at one for like 3 months...
and if i even have children,
i'll be thirty.

No comments: