Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Unfortunately

Unfortunately, I do not have a stall comment for this post...but I thought that making a post might entertain me...I'm in class right now, learning about important stuff. Things like, similarity key techniques and probabilistic methods...linguistic things, it counts as my math class. SOO... I really have no true complaints...but i needed a little break.  I feel as if I'm running out of steam...life is coming faster than ever.

here's my list of things to do:
1. finalize my place to live
2. schedule classes
3. study for astronomy exam on friday
4. study for linguistics exam on wednesday
5. BLOG
6. sell some freakin art!!!!


but all I feel like doing is rolling into bed...or painting, or making new curtains for my room.

and I'm on a constant hunt for bathrooms with writing...if you find one, let me know!

next time we talk, I swear I'll have a photograph.



No comments: