Thursday, February 21, 2008

Terrified

"Every single day I'm terrified of losing my mom."


the other day my sister called me looking for my mom, it was weird because my sister still lives with her.  But anyways, my sister said that my mom had left about an hour ago for food and hadn't been back since, she also wasn't answering her cell phone. which is abnormally strange for her.  for a split second I thought something bad had happened, my paranoia kicked in.  That was just for a minute that I was filled with horror.  I can't even imagine how you can deal with the thought of losing your mom EVERY DAY.  I wish I could relate to you and tell you that everything is fine.  But this is a battle that I'm probably too young for.

i'm hoping that there's someone else out there who might respond to this blog with a story...

?

?

?

oh, and sorry that this post was a little messed up yesterday, blogger wasn't letting me edit my posts for some reason. how annoying.  but it seems to be better now.

yay.

enjoy the weekend.
spring is near!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is an anime called Full Metal Alchemist that plays on Adult Swim. It is extremely popular but I can't bring myself to watch it because the very first episode I saw dealt with the main characters' mother dying. It was so utterly sad that everything I see the show I am reminded of that feeling.