Monday, January 7, 2008

What's all this Stall Talk ABOUT?!@#@!!

Hey reader...or viewer...i hope that my gallery of images will be amusing and entertaining. Maybe a few life lessons will be learned...my hopes are high. These things that I have collected are all phrases, words and images that were drawn on the walls of bathroom stalls. I think we don't understand or acknowledge how connected we are. We have lost a lot of old forms of communication...so, I have brought you this!!!!! I present to you anonymous thoughts that were found on a public bathroom wall...maybe they'll provide comfort and laughter, just like they did for me. I'll most likely be posting quite a bit in the next week and then from there post an image a day. Most likely a few of my own comments will be added just below the image. ENJOY!!!

<3

No comments: