Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Let GO.




So, let go, let go
Just get in
Oh, it's so amazing here
It's alright
'Cause there's beauty in the breakdown."



It's not that these lyrics are particularly fascinating, but it's the fact that this song has been on my playlist for a while now. It's almost a response to the song I posted just yesterday. There's beauty in everything, according to this, and when we learn to let go and get in to what we've created or what life has given us we can find something to enjoy. hopefully that's true...

here's the wonderful video for

"Let GO"
by Frou Frou







2 comments:

Midwestern Mediocrity said...

That is very good connection to make between those lyrics in the stall and the way we should perceive certain or all aspects of our life. I really like how you have made a valiant effort to take what some people may see as simply "bathroom scribble" and challenge people to use it as daily advice or food for thought. I also like how this becomes a little more personal from the female college student's standpoint in that I am guessing many of these writings aren't too far away or hard to actually find. I have to admit I've been looking in the campus bathrooms hoping to find something you have posted on your blog. Looks good so far though!

TarheelArchie said...

This page was interesting to me, I like the overall appearance of the page as well as the content that accompany it. The idea of looking at bathroom stall walls and posting the images to the internet is something that may seem awkward to some, but to others like myself it is interesting to the point that it can't be ignored. I like how instead of just posting the pictures you haver put your own spin on the posts which makes it much more interesting. Overall i loved the page keep up the good work, and i'm sure i'll be back very soon.