Sunday, January 13, 2008

New Friends...



"Nearly everyone I know is disappointing to me. I need new friends."


She said it best.  I've lost a lot of friends over the years and it sucks.  But what sucks the most, is the fact that you really can't do much about it.  This reminded me of the the movie and the book, "Fight Club."  Fight club is great at defining the phrase, "single serving friend."  We've all had single serving friends, we meet them once and then they disappear into the infinite universe.  "Fight Club" is a great recollection of a man's struggle with the world, that book is awesome by the way...if you've watched the movie and loved it, then the book will drive you wild.  


This is so strange by the way...being behind these words, feeling like I have to give advice.  But that wasn't my intent.  I don't feel apt enough to advise anyone else...the point of posting these images, is to make our human connection obvious.  I'm kind of getting the hang of it...hah....right...?







No comments: