Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Enjoy life, then!

"Tempus edax rerum"
"(Enjoy life, then)"


I chose this one for today because I've been completely swamped with "things to do."  not even things that I want to do...but things i have to do.  It's like I have this ticking clock in my head telling me that I'm losing time...precious precious time.  I always go off and make art, when I should really be studying...when I should be running errands...but it seems to me...like all that crap is the waste of time.  Because at then end of the day, i'm artist...i need to be working and producing...no worrying about exams...blah.

i just want to enjoy life.

and i'm always like...

once this exam is over,
then i can.

when spring break starts,
then i can start to just enjoy life.

but my ambition attacks my relaxation.


ahhh...i just can't find the balance.

No comments: