Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Rape

"I was raped and I still blame myself even though everyone says it's NOT MY FAULT"

IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT
IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT  IT'S NOT YOUR FAULTIT'S NOT YOUR FAULT  IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT  IT'S NOT YOUR
 FAULT 

if you still don't believe me...

then you haven't heard it enough.


I have no way to relate to your experience.  But I've been digging online and I've found some sites and forums that I thought were the most genuine and personal.  I hope that you can find them useful...

this is a great online forum for survivors of sexual violence. here yo can talk to and message other survivors and supporters.  you have to register, but it's free.  You must be 18 years of age or have parental permission.

this is a site quite like the site above. it's a place where there's a chat room and message board. there are survivor stories as well.  this is a non-profit organization. Here you can share your stories and doubts with others who have survived the same thing.

The Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network, this is more of an informational and prevention site.  How to prevent and how to support rape victims.  I hope you find this useful.


NATIONAL SEXUAL ASSAULT HOTLINE:


1.800.656.HOPE

free. confidential. 24/7.


for more information on how you can help:

No comments: