Saturday, March 1, 2008

Forget regret!


"I have never regretted any impulsive decision,
but rather that I wasted time justifying."


i loved this.



on wednesday night i went to the best concert ever!!  My friend Kendra is in this great band called Karate Coyote.  The link to their myspace is under my music links.  They were fantastic and I think it's awesome that two girls are running the vocals.  Ryan Horn also contributes to the vocals, which makes a fantastic trio!  Don't let these pictures fool you.  I was just on the right side of the stage so i only got pictures of two of the band members. But there's a total of six members.  They have an awesome sound, every member has something unique to bring to the table.  

K A R A T E  C O Y O T E
a t S K U L L Y ' S

Kendra Jados
singing Is That the Best You can do?
her brother Nic is behind her.

Ryan Horn 
playing Empty Space

Kendra playing on her keys!!


this is a little blurry...but as you can see,
there are lots of people on the stage.

Sam Corlett is the other lady vocalist. but she's quite the dancer, so she's hard to catch with my digital camera.  The other members are Nic Jados on bass, Eric Vescilius on guitar and keys and of course Ted Bigham on drums.  but almost all of them play multiple instruments and they bring a unique big band sound.  they're really great and worth checking out!

No comments: